Sabado, Nobyembre 30, 2013

My Purpose Driven Life

             

              "Living life with a purpose is the best way to make life worth living."
            I am Gracelle Eniola Ubod. I come from Sinaguing, Ramon Magsaysay Zamboanga del Sur. I am currently residing at Tibanga, Iligan City Lanao del Norte. I was born on September 22, 1997. It has been already 16 years that I have been enjoying the beauty of life that God has given me. I finished my secondary level in Molave Vocational Technical School. It was the school who introduced to me the institute where I am standing now. I am a first year Bachelor of Elementary Education major in English student from College of Education.
              It was almost 6 months that I have been staying here in Iligan and it wasn't hard for me to adjust from the environment. The difficult part is adopting the living without my parents presence. Facing the higher level of pressures and school projects in a very hectic schedule is difficult. I already expect it to happen even before the day I decided to enroll in this institution but it is because of her why I am standing firm and strong in pursuing my dreams. The one I am referring to is my mother.
              My mother is an elementary teacher. Ever since I was young, I dreamed to be like her and the way she loves her teaching profession. Once she told me, if I will follow her footsteps, she would be very happy because one of her daughter will continue what she have started. It is very wonderful in my part to make my mother happy, but as I continue in coming to school and learn, I became much aware of how wonderful it is to become a teacher. Now, I have another reason of choosing this course. For me, elementary education is the foundation of all the knowledge to be learn in secondary and tertiary level. It is the starting point of education. It is a great chance and opportunity to be a part of children's foundation knowledge that will lead them to become a productive individual in the future. I am happy to have a multi-purpose driven life - to give happiness to my parents and impart a better knowledge to the growing Filipino children for a better future of   the society.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento